Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Pokemon Kpdo Seja Bem vindo, registre-se e mantenha logado para Não mostrar os banners,Compartilhe idéias ,fotos,Videos.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Pokemon Kpdo Seja Bem vindo, registre-se e mantenha logado para Não mostrar os banners,Compartilhe idéias ,fotos,Videos.
Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

FOR CATER AND STAFF

5 participantes

Ir para baixo

FOR CATER AND STAFF Empty FOR CATER AND STAFF

Mensagem por Edkeys Ter Mar 20, 2012 7:01 am

this coment if about NSA DK- TUTOR NIBIRU

ey what think you are doing??
you not are a game master u only have tutor for your maps
ye your maps are so cool but what?? you don't have the brain to be a tutor
i see you the last 2 days saying all the time to all players, in trade, in game chat i am a tutor
i can report you, i can silence you and trying to be a game master u don't have the power to do this
u are abusing of your "power" trying to scare ppl in the game i think you not are a good tutor, tutor is for help the ppl who don't now how to play or something like that not for trying to be a game master

Cater-Ferrarah "keep" or other ppl of the staff, you need to reconsider why u give the tutor position to nsa dk if is only for the maps i gonna make maps to and i gonna try to be a gamemaster only see what doing all the day this man i agree he is a good maper andgood player but......... good tutor?? i don't think so and ask in nibiru alot of player know how this man is trying to scare ppl saying im gonna report u im gonna silence you etc...

thanks you..

Edkeys

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

FOR CATER AND STAFF Empty Re: FOR CATER AND STAFF

Mensagem por Ferrerah Ter Mar 20, 2012 11:20 am

He is don't are mapper of kpdo for while, i will give the biggest support to he about this.

NOW, he is only tutor, tutor have comands,
they're: silence and ban check. He tutor, has a larger facility to report.. soo..

This topic is more for defamation, u wanna defame he.

Defamation of staff can result in banishment. From what I read here, this is what u're trying to do.

he is not abusing anything, just doing his job.

Att, [kpdo]Keep (ex [kpdo]Ferrerah).
Ferrerah
Ferrerah

Nick no Jogo : Leão Mensagens : 4193

http://www.exaioros.com

Mensagem por ->Anjo Crow<- Ter Mar 20, 2012 1:18 pm

If a tutor does something wrong, it is the duty of the players report the case, however, ingame, if you come to the forum to talk about this, you are slandering him, and spoke as Ferrerah, you can get banned for it.
/\
I used Google Tradutor...
->Anjo Crow<-
->Anjo Crow<-

Nick no Jogo : Áries Mensagens : 2208

Mensagem por Slib Dzigth Ter Mar 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Google Tradutor detected...
Slib Dzigth
Slib Dzigth

Nick no Jogo : Capricórnio Mensagens : 918

Mensagem por Edkeys Ter Mar 20, 2012 2:04 pm

->Anjo Crow<- escreveu:If a tutor does something wrong, it is the duty of the players report the case, however, ingame, if you come to the forum to talk about this, you are slandering him, and spoke as Ferrerah, you can get banned for it.
/\
I used Google Tradutor...

i think the same but anyways i can say nothing lol
i don't make defamation or shomething like that
i only say nsa dk is abusing of your power saying and yelling to ALL and all the day he have the power to do something like silence, ban, etc
and its okey he have the power but.... its good trying to scare the ppl? all your crew "nsa" crew do the same think im gonna call nsa dk "tutor"

so anyways i can do nothing for change this no problem

ferrerah i respect you and respect your job in this server
cya and good luck to all

Edkeys

Mensagem por Legend Handmet Qua Mar 21, 2012 1:22 am

The reason he was chosen as tutor, doesn't concern you. As long as Cater thinks he is doing a good job, he will keep his current position. However, he is still a normal player, just like you, and will be judged, just like everybody. Next time you intend to criticise him, focus on what you consired wrong, otherwise it will just sound like a personal grudge. Topic closed.

Legend Handmet

Ir para o topo