Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Pokemon Kpdo Seja Bem vindo, registre-se e mantenha logado para Não mostrar os banners,Compartilhe idéias ,fotos,Videos.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Pokemon Kpdo Seja Bem vindo, registre-se e mantenha logado para Não mostrar os banners,Compartilhe idéias ,fotos,Videos.
Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

I need help with my account KPDO LEA AKI

4 participantes

Ir para baixo

I need help with my account KPDO LEA AKI Empty I need help with my account KPDO LEA AKI

Mensagem por Blogam Qui Mar 14, 2013 3:01 pm

One year ago, we started playing here. After a couple of months, since in our tibia world there was a new war, we left aside this game to join a team war. During that time, me and my brother, who were playing together had to format our pc due to technical issues, and we lost a document which has our mails and accounts.

Is there any form to recover our accounts? we can give detailled info to prove it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Blogam

Última edição por Blogam em Sáb Mar 16, 2013 8:54 am, editado 1 vez(es)

Blogam

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

I need help with my account KPDO LEA AKI Empty Re: I need help with my account KPDO LEA AKI

Mensagem por d4rkira Qui Mar 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Blogam escreveu:One year ago, we started playing here. After a couple of months, since in our tibia world there was a new war, we left aside this game to join a team war. During that time, me and my brother, who were playing together had to format our pc due to technical issues, and we lost a document which has our mails and accounts.

Is there any form to recover our accounts? we can give detailled info to prove it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Blogam
enter in the site www.exaioros.com and search for lost account, or say a private mensage for [kpdo]cater in the forum.
d4rkira
d4rkira

Nick no Jogo : Gémeos Mensagens : 3281

I need help with my account KPDO LEA AKI Empty Re: I need help with my account KPDO LEA AKI

Mensagem por dymension.pandora Qui Mar 14, 2013 8:06 pm

You can only recover them if you have your recovery key.

So then go to http://www.exaioros.com/?subtopic=lostaccount and retrieve your accounts.

In case you don't have your recovery key send a PM to [kpdo]Cater here on the forum with detailed information like your email/name of characters <-- Something like that and he might give you your accounts =)
dymension.pandora
dymension.pandora

Mensagem por Blogam Sex Mar 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Anyone knows how many time i need to w8? becouse he dnt answer me :S

Blogam

Mensagem por [kpdo]Methos Sáb Mar 16, 2013 12:04 am

Primeiramente, prove que a conta era sua.. ultimamente e sempre alguns golpistas tentam se aproveitar da bondade do Cater para se dar bem... um tópico e um nick de char não provam nada.
[kpdo]Methos
[kpdo]Methos

http://pbo.exaioros.com

Mensagem por d4rkira Sáb Mar 16, 2013 5:49 am

Perdi minha acc
Nick monk lee fusion
Cater recupera pra mim e.e
d4rkira
d4rkira

Nick no Jogo : Gémeos Mensagens : 3281

Mensagem por Blogam Sáb Mar 16, 2013 8:26 am

ON the Msg i wroten all my pokes... and name of them... and names on my viplist.. so i think i can prove that is my account :S

Blogam

Mensagem por Blogam Sáb Mar 16, 2013 6:02 pm

BUT ANYONE KNOWS WHY CATER DNT CONTACT WITH ME? :S

Blogam

Ir para o topo